Enjoy the Barrington Brew Fest VIP Tent!
Brew Fest VIP Tent
Purchase a ticket for the VIP tent and enjoy some of the best food for just one price!
Hosted by the Barrington Area Council on Aging, all proceeds will benefit the elderly with programs that include:
- Memory Cafe, a socialization program for those struggling with Alzheimer’s and dementia and their caregivers
- “A Day Out” Respite program, which provides engaged care for those with health issues while their caregiver takes needed time away
- Meals with Wheels, a hot, food program for elderly unable to cook either because of poor health or low income
- Support and education groups for those struggling with everything from Alzheimer’s to Parkinson’s
- Supportive services for family caregivers
Learn more about all BACOA programs by visiting bacoa.org
So many benefits available to VIP Tent ticket holders
- Early entry to the event at 2:15 pm
- Separate VIP seating area with private portalet
- T-shirt held at gate, if you provide size preference
- Special sampling of more than 10 premium brews
- Special food offerings in VIP tent only