Welcome to the official website for the 2017 Barrington Brew Fest!
With nearly 50 brewers showcasing more than 90 different brews, Barrington’s Brew Fest has become the foremost beer fest in the Northwest suburbs! This year’s event is set for:
Saturday, July 8, 2017
Downtown Barrington (by Metra tracks in the center of town!)
VIP Tent tickets are going quickly! Purchase your ticket today!
See what benefits you receive with your VIP Tent tickets.
*** Must be 21 to attend.
Barrington Brew Fest is hosted by Barrington Area Council on Aging, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
At BACOA we strive to become the vital resource that adults, families, and caregivers seek out for information and support as a partner on this journey to #agingbetter. Growing older, or caring for an older family member, can pose complex challenges. Our team of professionals helps older adults and families better navigate these challenges. Learn more about BACOA. Subscribe to BACOA’s Newsletter.
Lots of food, fun and music!
Live music by Chicagoland’s premiere classic rock cover band
Second Time Around! Check out their website.
Brew Fest VIP Tent
Purchase a ticket for the VIP tent and enjoy some of the best food for just one price!
Hosted by the Barrington Area Council on Aging, all proceeds will benefit the elderly with programs that include:
- Memory Cafe, a socialization program for those struggling with Alzheimer’s and dementia and their caregivers
- “A Day Out” Respite program, which provides engaged care for those with health issues while their caregiver takes needed time away
- Meals with Wheels, a hot, food program for elderly unable to cook either because of poor health or low income
- Support and education groups for those struggling with everything from Alzheimer’s to Parkinson’s
- Supportive services for family caregivers
Learn more about all BACOA programs by visiting bacoa.org
Sponsorship packages are available! Call Sue Olafson at
(847) 381-5030 to be a sponsor for the 2017 Barrington Brew Fest!
Take a peek at the great breweries that joined us in 2017! You can see them here.