With nearly 50 brewers showcasing more than 90 different brews, Barrington’s Brew Fest has become the foremost beer fest in the Northwest suburbs! This year’s event is set for:
Saturday, July 9
Downtown Barrington (by Metra tracks in the center of town!)
Lots of music, food and fun!
Purchase a ticket for the VIP tent and enjoy some of the best food for just one price!
Hosted by the Barrington Area Council on Aging, all proceeds will benefit the elderly with programs that include:
- Memory Cafe, a socialization program for those struggling with Alzheimer’s and dementia and their caregivers
- “A Day Out” Respite program, which provides engaged care for those with health issues while their caregiver takes needed time away
- Meals with Wheels, a hot, food program for elderly unable to cook either because of poor health or low income
- Support and education groups for those struggling with everything from Alzheimer’s to Parkinson’s
- Supportive services for family caregivers
Learn more about all BACOA programs by visiting bacoa.org
A few sponsorship packages are still available! Call Sue at (847) 381-5030!
Take a peek at the breweries we’ve got coming this year!