BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW FOR THE 2018 BARRINGTON BREW FEST
Saturday, July 7, 2018
(by Metra tracks in the center of town!)
What People are Saying
Lots of food, fun and music!
Brew Fest Sponsors
Sponsorship packages are available!
Call Sue Olafson at (847) 381-5030 to be a sponsor for the 2018 Barrington Brew Fest!
Barrington Brew Fest VIP Tent
Purchase a ticket for the VIP tent and enjoy some of the best food for just one price!
Hosted by the Barrington Area Council on Aging, all proceeds will benefit the elderly with programs that include:
- Memory Cafe, a socialization program for those struggling with Alzheimer’s and dementia and their caregivers
- “A Day Out” Respite program, which provides engaged care for those with health issues while their caregiver takes needed time away
- Meals with Wheels, a hot, food program for elderly unable to cook either because of poor health or low income
- Support and education groups for those struggling with everything from Alzheimer’s to Parkinson’s
- Supportive services for family caregivers
Learn more about all BACOA programs by visiting bacoa.org
Barrington Brew Fest is hosted by Barrington Area Council on Aging, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
At BACOA we strive to become the vital resource that adults, families, and caregivers seek out for information and support as a partner on this journey to #agingbetter. Growing older, or caring for an older family member, can pose complex challenges. Our team of professionals helps older adults and families better navigate these challenges. Learn more about BACOA. Subscribe to BACOA’s Newsletter.