BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW FOR THE
2018 BARRINGTON BREW FEST
Saturday, July 7, 2018
(by Metra tracks in the center of town!)
>>> $40 General admission — $50 at the gate
General admission tickets included sample glass, beer samples, music, free water and t-shirt (supplies are limited). Food is available for purchase.
>>> $80 for VIP Tickets
VIP Tent tickets will go quickly quickly! See what benefits VIP ticket holders received: VIP Tent tickets.
Barrington Brew Fest is hosted by Barrington Area Council on Aging, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
At BACOA we strive to become the vital resource that adults, families, and caregivers seek out for information and support as a partner on this journey to #agingbetter. Growing older, or caring for an older family member, can pose complex challenges. Our team of professionals helps older adults and families better navigate these challenges. Learn more about BACOA. Subscribe to BACOA’s Newsletter.
Lots of food, fun and music!
Live music by Chicagoland’s premiere classic rock cover band
Second Time Around! Check out their website.
Brew Fest VIP Tent
Purchase a ticket for the VIP tent and enjoy some of the best food for just one price!
Hosted by the Barrington Area Council on Aging, all proceeds will benefit the elderly with programs that include:
- Memory Cafe, a socialization program for those struggling with Alzheimer’s and dementia and their caregivers
- “A Day Out” Respite program, which provides engaged care for those with health issues while their caregiver takes needed time away
- Meals with Wheels, a hot, food program for elderly unable to cook either because of poor health or low income
- Support and education groups for those struggling with everything from Alzheimer’s to Parkinson’s
- Supportive services for family caregivers
Learn more about all BACOA programs by visiting bacoa.org
Sponsorship packages are available!
Call Sue Olafson at (847) 381-5030 to be a sponsor for the
2018 Barrington Brew Fest!
Take a peek at the great breweries that joined us in 2017!
You can see them here.